We all do it. Make resolutions, then not keep them. Well, not this year. Not on our watch. While we can’t help you lose that 10 pounds, get organized, or stop cursing, we can help you get your dental health in order. Here’s how we’re going to do it:
1. Expand our hours. Yes, somewhere a golf tee just exhaled a sigh of relief, because we will now be open on Fridays to better serve our patient base.
2. Add a dentist (or two). We are developing relationships with multiple dentists in the area to provide more coverage for our patients. We look forward to introducing them to you.
3. Add a hygienist (or two). Ditto.
4. Continue to provide top-notch customer service. Our goal is to give our patients the best dental experience in Asheville. If we do a good job for you, let us know through direct feedback and online reviews. If we come up short, let us know that too, and we’ll take steps to fix it (direct feedback or a personal note instead of an online review would be much appreciated!).
5. Continue to offer convenient ways to pay for good dentistry. We understand the effect of the economic changes over the last few years, and one of the ways we can help our patients obtain the quality they deserve is by offering multiple ways to pay for treatment. If you find yourself in need of more than routine cleanings, rest assured we have several ways to help you afford care.
So there you have it. With props to Michael Bublè, it’s a new dawn, a new day, a new life; let’s get to feelin’ good!